stress levels during keyfish: highest to lowest
1) matt, who had to use his phone to roll 100d6 and tell his girlfriend she got 363 points of damage and died because she jumped off a fucking cliff
2) liam, the only person who fully grasps that one of them just fucking died
3) ashley, shocked and offended at travis laughing about this
4) laura, laughing occasionally but very stressed
5) sam, who appreciates both the gravity and the humor of the situation
6) taliesin, mildly concerned but mostly amused
7) marisha, arguing with matt about physics, shaking with laughter for five minutes
8) travis, who is actively cackling throughout
An underrated part of EXU: Calamity is the dynamic between Brennan and Sam. Mostly because, I think, Sam underestimated Brennan’s ability to double down on your bullshit. Particularly with the Bolo shenanigans. I don’t think Sam was entirely prepared to meet someone who would parry and riposte chaos with his own chaos and I absolutely love it.
Matt Mercer can parry Sam’s madness incredibly well, but there is nothing like Brennan’s ability to Uno Reverse your crap directly to your own face.
Ray, Ginger Queen, Boss Lady, & Kentucky
Warning! Will fight you!
Here are all their Halloween costumes from over the years.
2015: "Stoke the Flames" (1x30)
2016: "The Coming Storm" (1x73)
2017: "Thursday By Night – Part 2". A One shot in 2 parts
2018: "Dubious Pursuits" (2x40)
2019: "Dark Bargains" (2x83)
2020: "An Open Window" (2x114)
2021: "Trial by Firelight" (3x02)