Tumgik
t34-mt · 7 days
Text
Tumblr media
the funny sketch yay!!!
Tumblr media
Technically only HALF my art but!!! Guess who finally got a redesign :)
Thanks to @t34-mt for the sketch and lineart I just sloppily colored it in w/ its permission which saved me SO much trouble since I'm gonna be having a fairly busy day today
154 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 9 days
Text
Tumblr media
a reminder that maanul skin color is not an art style thing and is genuinely them just being colored funny. same for sclera its quite beige too
Tumblr media
maanuls can only have yellow eyes unless they have a genetic mutation going on such as eyes not getting lighter as they grow up, thus staying brown after molting the striped yellow coat. being mixed can result in red, orange, and brown iris, which can then be passed down through a parent
Tumblr media
skin affected by albinism or melanistic can look like this
90 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 11 days
Note
Are you telling me there is a third race of sophonts that flies!?!?!
🤓erm adjusts my glasses *species
there's kyhuines, which has 2 members in its species. One being the gliding population either called "mierthri" after the biome they live nearby or "red kyhuines", "deep red kyhuine" deep red being another name for the same biome. while they're different distinct species they're close enough for hybridisation but offsprings will never be able to glide
i dont know how to phrase my thoughts correctly tho, whatever if this image helps somehow, the renders are a bit ugly on some groups but its all i have now to show people
Tumblr media
the 2 kyhuine species are considered as the same thing. even maanuls socially are considered as the same species despite how in their case they're even more different than kyhuines
104 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 11 days
Text
Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media
not so interesting sketch dumps cause i feel guilty about not posting today, last one is mythological kyhuine dwarves ideas
Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media
maanul faces dump, trying to have ocs with difference faces lalala
Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media
sketches for a wip text about new infos around tahofahs and how theywork, concepts about "mind gates" and exchanging infos. its already figured, already yapped to some friends about it, i just need to redo my text to be clean and coherent for normal people here
shitposts
Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media
688 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 26 days
Text
Tumblr media Tumblr media
for an oc pmv/amv i'll prob never finish. Mri scans of maanul, with severed tahofahs / "olfactory lobe" in the second pic
706 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 26 days
Text
i am SO happy to announce altuyur IS DEAD! Now I'll only focus on this beautiful AU where all of our sophonts go to an alien rehabilitation hotel, then access the pearly gates of heaven in the end. So excited!!!
Welcome to a very important announcement.
So I was thinking a lot and I think this month is a great time to say I'm working on a new show called Alien Recovery Center (in hell).
It will be an epic series about aliens recovering!
Here's a preview of the designs!!!!!!
Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media
Hope u are full of epic excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!
aliens belong to these kind people
@grox-empire - grox
@lichpassing - c singers
@t34-mt - maanul
@dokupine - belugirin
@charseraph - crown
@iguanodont - birg
@shuttlecarrier - geoling
@velociraptortrick - vyreen
210 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 27 days
Text
I hope this website will be good
24 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 1 month
Text
I love not giving a shit about posting my work online anymore
54 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 1 month
Note
Are maanuls inspired by the sergals from vilous or just coincidentally look alike
They're based on borzois and sirene from devilman ova
19 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 1 month
Text
until im done with maanul ethnicity chart i just want to share the comparison cause i think it's fun!
the first image is the old one, from exactly a year ago now, hurray!
Tumblr media Tumblr media
good evolution i think!
Fav spam makes me realize that art from only last summer is already outdated in terms of how skinny I'd used to draw the sophonts compared to stuff from like what yesterday, give them some guts
235 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 2 months
Text
posting my art on pinterest will bring the 7 plagues upon you
45 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 2 months
Text
Tumblr media
a redraw of a piece from september 2022. trying to balance stylization and them feeling real, but also testing to have their faces be different. i hope the skin parts are now obvious
also bonus sketch their younger sibling, from another litter of 1, bantam ( or tamtam depend context)
Tumblr media
unrelated but i still want to add it in, since the thing that looks like "ears" on kyhuines heads are just a bunch of feathers then i only now recently thought about how they could move around for expressions. ill see how far i can push them for the expression sheet
Tumblr media
437 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 2 months
Note
"idk if I'm strong enough for public ones" as tho every single piece we've seen you bring out hasn't been a masterpiece and that everyone would be ALL over your comms if you opened them
It's more of a personal feeling rather than thinking ppl don't like my work
9 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 2 months
Note
do you think you’ll ever open commissions? i love your work!!!
Yes but only in private circle first as more rebelle program practice, idk if I'm strong enough for public ones
9 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 2 months
Note
Hi there,what happened to your warrior cat art ? :0
Idgaf about warrior cats this is spec bio mold now
14 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 2 months
Note
I’m sure this was already mentioned but, in the war, who’s fighting who? Is it an ideological or territorial battle? The war is mentioned a lot in here but what is it? And of course what’s the outcome?
Sorry for just spamming you with questions lol I’m just curious
no it wasn't! This has been sitting in my inbox cause it's not something I could resume in 1 ask without getting mad at myself for bastardizing stuff with years of context in the world. Also, I started writing it then never finished, which thank god cause it was old info and now i can use this ask in another way. I'd like to clarify things about that period that I don't want people to assume!
I don't remember whatever I said about it on my blog, and since I don't trust myself I'll assume all of it is old content from when I wasn't sure what I wanted. Either way I started altuyur when i was 17 its my problem if it sucked.
1 - The first contact didn't instantly explode into GA.
first contact refers to kyhuines having first contact with their bigger cousins, maanuls, after the successful expedition to traverse the Mashrkhfrah mountain range. A mountain belt that almost surrounded the entirety of kyhuine's habitats.
The other exit of it being a biome kyhuines couldn't traverse with the technology they had at the time, "mierthri" biomes or "deep red". The microorganisms found in the air and water there are lethal to them, and the density of the flora (most of it are actually mushrooms that evolved to act more like plants) and the fauna found there don't help either. It was safer to pass by the mountain range, however it wasn't easy either. 
The subject of the traverse itself is years of content too in the world with context on why and who, so its not something i can talk about in-depth here either. I will say that the mountains are a sacred place for multiple cultures where traversing the Alps wasn't permitted. It was taboo for many, politically many groups and representatives were involved, and so on.
The two species knowing each other lasts decades. Meeting maanuls after the traverse was a shock, obviously. However, they didn't go to war just cause they found a new species, because that's not what the war is about. 
2 - GA isn't about a species war
GA isn't maanuls or kyhuines wanting the other extinct or some odd reasons.
There are many reasons why conflict started, which are mainly about systems sucking rather than them being species racist. Sure, harmful beliefs founded on baseless rumors could happen in some factions such as red troupes and section 4. But they were more based on the place they lived in rather than their species. The belief that “kaar’kchir people love living under this system, they all support it, it's in their nature” was a solid one during the conflict and even a bit after.
In short, a list of what caused it. But the causes in the world remain a debated issue in KEO period.
Civil wars in surrounding colonies of kaar’kchir city
Rise of milletarism in kaar’kchir
Security dilemmas
Growth of “nationalism��� (in quotes because countries aren't a thing there)
Territorial disputes
 which are linked to:
resource problems and famines
And so on. New political factions formed in response to specific events or actions from other groups. Them gained importance, the belief that war was inevitable, and misunderstandings in diplomatic communications didn't help. There is many factors, so much so that people who joined military factions weren't even sure what was truly happening, being lured in with promises of becoming a hero for your people.
also
The major factions of it
bronze talons, known as red troupes after reform (it is intentional to be written as “troupe”)
section 4
ktlle
tamsitkah
there are other groups around but the most known and important were these 4.
3 - GA isn't the first conflict ever
Conflicts has always been a thing between colonies on Altuyur. While their history was quite peaceful compared to ours in general, it doesn't mean they never had conflicts between two different colonies. however, they were vastly resolved through talk, and debates that could last days or up to a week. Or through organized matches, ranging from culture-specific board games to even sports. Wrestling an important cultural sport in the north, even originated from this.
If there truly was no way to settle on an agreement between the two colonies. Members who wanted to do it their way, thinking there was no reasonable agreement to be had, would sometimes (although keep in mind rarely) make small groups and would plan to attack the others. Due to resolving to violence instead of finding another way, they'd be shamed by their home colony for their behavior and other neighboring groups could go as far as not wanting to trade for a while with them. Even if combats can be a grey thing in certain situations for them there's generally never an excuse for it. But, that is different among certain cultures that aren't so against violence. High plateau kyhuine groups do not see the shame others do in the act of organizing combats with talon extension to resolve conflicts. 
However while small conflicts were always a thing, that in the vast majority would be resolved quickly or at least with minimal harm, they never had an actual war. At least never something so big and important until the GA period.
Bonus - Forget everything you know about GA characters honestly 
I am ridiculously shy about them online and used to not know what to do with these freaks before. So sadly my blog is a shelter for old characterization. I am well aware for example that Monmartre is my most known character yet its the one no one knows anything about especially considering the complete rewrite of it i did almost a year ago now.
But whatever I'll try to be more open about them someday, since they’re people of altuyur history some can be somewhat important to it.
Bonus 2 -The traverse wasn't the first actual contact!
Tales of "giants with a sword face" for kyhuines, or "tiny people" for maanuls, might stem from them meeting their cousin's thousands of years ago during what's considered as "prehistory" for them. Some rare cave paintings also depict people that look like x species.
They forgot about each others, and they became rumors that turned into mythical beasts.
yes i disappeared for a while and now i come back saying i wrote garbage on this blog before yeah 
52 notes · View notes
t34-mt · 2 months
Text
Tumblr media
kyhuine southern (dry valley group) crop farmers in a field of "siesu". Which are basically mold balls that can be used like cotton.
The post will be updated with additional text later about domesticated siesu and its usages.
drawing started months ago on krita but it wasn't going well, finished and painted on rebelled 7
1K notes · View notes