BREAKING NEWS; MASC KING SNUGGLED UP ALL NICE IN BED
its important to note with the queens death, a lot of shit things have been reversed after complaints.
center parcs are letting guests stay after people complained. at least on of the food banks has backtracked on saying it will close. there's national pushback against the protest arrests and the met police have released a statement saying protest is allowed and officers will be told this.
so don't stop pushing back against this shit. don't stop telling them that this is bullshit and we won't let it stand.
and also remember that community and mutual aid are one of the most important ways to support each other in times of crisis as we sink deeper into the tory cost of living hellscape.
“Sculpture for the Earth” (“Rzeźba dla Ziemi”) by Polish artist and performer Teresa Murak, created in 1974 in Ubbaboda, Sweden
Humans are adorable.
1. Humans say ‘ow’, even if they haven’t actually been hurt. It’s just a thing they say when they think they might have been hurt, but aren’t sure yet.
2. Humans collect shiny things and decorate their bodies and nests with them. The shinier the better, although each individual has a unique taste for style and colouring
3. Humans are not an aquatic or even amphibious species, but they flock to bodies of water simply to play in it. They can’t even hold their breath all that long; they just love to splash!
4. When night falls and the sky goes dark, humans become drowsy and begin to cocoon themselves in soft, fluffy bedding.
5. Some humans spend time in each other’s nests! Just for fun! It’s not their nest; they’re just visiting each other.
6. Some humans use pigments and dyes to make their bodies flashy and colourful! They even attach shiny dangly bits to their cartalidgous membranes!
7. Humans are very clever, and sometimes adopt creatures from other species into their family units. They don’t seem to notice the obvious differences, and often raise them alongside their own young!
8. If a human sees another creature in distress, they can commonly be observed trying to help! Even at their own risk, most humans are deeply compassionate creatures!
9. If a human hears a particularity catchy sound or tune, it will often mimic it, even to the point of annoying themselves!
10. Sneezes are entirely involuntary, and completely adorable. Especially when the human in question becomes frustrated
11. Humans love treats!!! Some more than others. Many humans will save these treats specifically for a later date when they are in need of comfort or reassurance. IE, pickles, pop tarts, Popsicles, etc
12. They’re learning to travel in space!!! They can’t get very far, but they’re trying!!! So far, they’ve made it to the end of their yard, and have found rocks
Bootleg Eevee Pokedoll found in a charity shop, with a missing neck ruff. Bald! Bald!!