NEW BLOG Y'ALL because this one is making me feel claustrophobic
adios my dudes
just gonna start telling people i’ll fuck their dads as a threatening defence tactic
By the way, Purity Ring was really great.
Allison! I owe you a questionnaire, don't I.
1. Would you rather find true love (your “soulmate”) or 20 million dollars? (That’s 23.8 million NZD, 15 million euros, OR 19.7 million CAD. SEE, I EVEN CONVERTED IT FOR YOU.)
True love would be nice. Am I lame for picking true love because I think that would be really nice. Once I pull my high-stakes multinational bank heist I'll have plenty of money, trust me.
2. Favorite TV show of all time?
ALLISON YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME!! I don't knowww ahhhhHHHHhhh I'm just gonna go with Arrested Development because I love it endlessly and it's just a straight up Good Television Show in all areas, you know?
3. If you could bring back one person from the dead (and he/she will be at the age of your choosing) for 24 hours, who would it be and why?
I could kill the mood with this and say my stepmom, but III don't feel like getting heavy right now so I'm just gonna go with Jimi Hendrix because as far as I know he seems like someone I would get along with
4. Describe the perfect sandwich.
Okay here we go, there is a thing called "The Hangover Helper" at this place called Atomic Coffee right next to campus, and it's probably one of the best things I've ever put in my mouth. It's bacon, scrambled eggs, and hash browns all on top of a buttery biscuit. I... haven't had one in a couple of months because I was eating so many that the thought of eating another actually made me wanna throw up a little, but give me like maybe another month or so and I'll be good to go. Okay let's stop talking about this now my stomach is starting to hurt.
5. What’s something you once thought was cool but don’t any longer?
Shark tooth necklaces. DON'T LIE, you did too. And those gigantic etnies skate shoes people used to wear that made everyone look like anime characters. And graphic tees (oh god can we not talk about my middle school days where I strictly wore graphic t-shirts)
6. Have you ever gone commando before?
NO. I don't understand how you guys do that, good lord that sounds uncomfortable. Plus who washes their pants often enough to do that because I sure don't.
7. If reincarnation were real, what lifeform would you like to come back as?
8. What’s the last book you read? Did you enjoy it? Write a paper exploring one of its themes, 5-6 pages, double-spaced. (book report optional)
I'm rereading the Gemma Doyle trilogy (REEEEAD IT!!!!!!!!) by Libba Bray which is one of my all time faves (Magical realms! Ladies! Victorean Era England! India! Dry humor! Ladies! Allusions to all sorts of mythology! Strong, well-written young ladies!!!!), so I'm definitely enjoying it. But I haven't read anything from The Sweet Far Thing in like two months so I should... probably... do that...
9. Would you kiss your first kiss(er) again?
HAHAAA, you mean Andrew from the Inspiration Carnival cruise liner that did the whole fake yawn bit (and not even in a cute way) while we watched like five minutes of the third Pirates of the Caribbean movie in the on-ship theater before he rammed his tongue in my mouth (on the second try, he missed my mouth on the first)? No I would not, 0/10, would not recommend to a friend.
10. Did/Do you have any pets? Tell me about ‘em. Bonus points for pics.
YESSSS MY BABIESSS. I have a cat, Asher, who you've seen before. My lil Fatboy. He lives with me. And I have a Sheltie, Nala, who is my sleepy floofball. I miss her, she lives with my mom. Pictures!
11. What’s something about yourself that not a lot of people know?
A lot of people don't really put two and two together when I mention that I'm adopted, but I'm actually a great plains buffalo
“Just Good Friends” by James Needham
Banff Sulphur Mountains (by Gladwin Johnson)
spelling bee moderator: contestant 142, your word is “fergalicious”
contestant: *looks around nervously* um… could i please have a definition?
moderator: *flips through dictionary* “fergalicious. definition: make them boys go loco.”