# in which hope is me
VIRGIN RIVER | Grilled (4.03)
Thank you Virgin River for the amazing scenery porn and the small town that feels like a warm hug, despite the ridiculousness of some of its plots. You really are one of the comfort shows of the 2020s.
Yes I did just watch all 12 episodes of Virgin River in one day. What of it?
Amazing. Phenomenal. Heartwarming.
(𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧) 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 ; virgin river. by clicking the source link below, you will find #1,159 gifs of martin henderson in virgin river series 1 (2019). do not edit or repost them. like / reblog if using.
content warnings: alcohol, fire, guns, open water, kissing, suggestive scenes.
information about my commissions.
Hope named her flowers after the sisters from Little Women.
And Lizzie got it immediately.
Virgin River is like does it make sense? No. Do any of the writers even realize where they’re going with this? Probably not. Do I wanna see Brady on my television ever again? Hell no. Is it even good? Also no. But the landscapes are so stunning it makes me want to travel to North California even though I have no idea what to do there and also Imma watch every single episode.
There’s something so peaceful about this show about random people just being pregnant and having neighbors and eating pies that I feel very satisfied watching it even though objectively I don’t even like it. It’s not a tv show it’s a state of being.
Everything I do is for us.
JACK SHERIDAN and MEL MONROE | Virgin River: Season 4: Official Trailer
if you loved jess in gilmore girls then you also love brady from virgin river sorry i don’t make the rules
Did I watch 12 episodes of Virgin River in basically 24 hours? Why yes, yes I did. This season trumps last season without any thought at all.
Spoilers under the cut
- The Baby is Jack’s! I was so relieved. I really didn’t want to go down the route of having a law case with crazy ex mother in law.
- Paige coming back was a bit of a shock - but it kinda seems like that Vince storyline might be done? (Please be done)
- Ricky leaving was so sad! Him and Lizzie are definitely meant to be.
- Denny was a weird character. I kind of went from liking him to not liking him and switching between at regular intervals.
- Cameron! What an idiot. Look, have your opinion on Jack (because he was a dick in this season) but leaving because you disagree on someone elses partner? And then Mel leaving the practice because of it? Craziness!
- Brady and Brie are adorable! I love their relationship. That creep wanting her to sign a Disclosure agreement. Here’s hoping Brady has a lid on that rage 😑
- I KNEW IT. (I also expect everybody knew it. Worst secret ever kept) Those btwins not being Jack’s finally being confirmed. Charmaine must be the most hated character ever I swear.
- I can’t believe Charmaine was only 5 months pregnant and Mel was only 8 weeks?! Such a short amount of time for so much to happen! Wondering if they’ll time jump for next season. Seems like they could pretty easily. Then again, they might just make Mel pregnant for another season.
- Mel kept hugging her ‘baby bump’ so many times this season. Hahaha. Probably unintentional, but wow. Nobody really suspected a thing.
- Let’s not discuss creepy grandma lady. Wiped Calvin off the earth like nothing.
Scream about Virgin River with me 😁