Hi world, I’m new on Tumblr, nice to meet you ! I’m on Insta too (with the same name, and with more posts). I know I’m still a newbie in digital art but I hope I will improve in the future. Here is a study of ballet pose with the references at the end (from Google image). For those who wonder, I didn’t trace upon the photos (otherwise, it won’t be a study).
*annual magical transformation into a writing blog*
The girl was sitting on a rock, hugging her knees and looking at the running water. As Lerato appeared out of the woods, she started rocking in place.
- I'm just... thinking it's gonna be over soon. You know? When Vivi does that last altar ritual.
Lerato stepped closer to the river, silent. The white fabric of her clothes shone in the moonlight, causing Rie to squint.
- Like, I know we could just go back to traveling together or whatever, but we also can't, right? Because of the whole thing that happened back in the castle. I don't know how it's gonna work for Rene, maybe she'll want me there because I'm her sister. But I don't want to stay in one place either...
She paused to catch her breath. Lerato kept looking at the scenery.
- And even if we did go together after all, it's just not gonna be the same... Edel is a prick, but I got used to him, and his dad's cooking is to die for... And I finally became friends with Sharon, but if it's just Sharon, Vivi and me, I'm gonna feel like the thirdiest wheel in the world! Ugh. And you're probably going to go back to that shrine of yours for that training and stuff...
- It will be alright.
Rie looked up at Lerato's face - serene and smiling, as usual - and groaned.
- You always say that and it always turns out to be alright. I just can't see a scenario that I like right now.
- It might not be visible to you, but it exists.
- Yeah, yeah, "everything that happens, happens for the better". Bah, let me sulk in peace.