Tumpik
#pro wrestling
mysharona1987 · a day ago
Text
Tumblr media
70 notes · View notes
randanopterix · 2 days ago
Text
Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media
Maybe Deathmatch can be kind of loving
61 notes · View notes
andjoshiforall · 2 days ago
Text
Tumblr media
👊👊👊👊
41 notes · View notes
arcadebroke · a day ago
Photo
Tumblr media
45 notes · View notes
radiofiction · 2 days ago
Text
I know nothing about these two men, but from what I have observed, tom lawlor is the jerma of pro wrestling
22 notes · View notes
thiccc-rider-mcintyre · a day ago
Text
I keep saying it. But twitter makes the most insufferable become worth defending with their ridiculous double standards and just… just all-around lack of self-awareness.
Saraya hasn’t held a mic in a minute and she said herself she was nervous. OF COURSE there were gonna be some hiccups. Leave her alone. 💀 and as for her shading Vince?… a lot of people have done it. The dude was a nightmare towards most people. That’s no secret. So I’m not sure why the pitchforks are out?
I promise you, it’s okay to not speak about people you don’t like so you don’t end up looking like a completely hypocritical clown. Only the most miserable humans spend time picking apart people/things they don’t like.
16 notes · View notes
lucid-moon0750 · 25 days ago
Text
Pro Wrestling out of context: So there’s this tag team in All Elite Wrestling who’ve recently become super popular. They were already pretty popular with the crowd thanks to their gimmick (that being that they always cut a freestyle disstrack on their opponents during their entrance), but they’ve suddenly skyrocketed in popularity partially thanks to just a single catchphrase they started using recently. Crowds are chanting it, making all kinds of signs referencing it, and a shirt with the printed slogan recently released on the merch store has very quickly become the fastest selling piece of merch this month.
Now, non-wrestling fans may be reading this thinking it’s a perfectly normal, mundane story that’s nothing to write home about, but I need you to understand that the catchphrase in question is “Scissor Me, Daddy Ass”
2K notes · View notes
persepinetree · 5 months ago
Text
Tumblr media
3K notes · View notes
4gifs · 4 months ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Pro wrestler cat
2K notes · View notes
blackfire5561 · 2 months ago
Photo
Tumblr media Tumblr media
Danhausen is an excellent lawyer, he’s got the official tie and everything!
Objectionhausen 
541 notes · View notes
scottyflamingo · 3 months ago
Text
YOU KNOW 🤔 they say that all men 👬 are created 🟰EQUAL ⚖️ but you look at ☝️ME☝️and you look at 🇼🇸SAMOA JOE🇼🇸 and you can see that statement💬 is ❌NOT🚫 true. See 👀 normally if you go 1️⃣ ON 1️⃣ with another 🤼WRESTLER 🤼‍♂️ you got a 50/50 chance of winning 🏆 But I'm a 🧬GENETIC FREAK🧬 and I'm 🚫NOT 🙅‍♂️ NORMAL! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat 👉ME👈 Then you add 🇺🇸Kurt Angle🏅 to the mix⁉️ your chances of WINNING🏆… DRASTIC‼️ go 📉DOWN👎. See the 3️⃣ way at Sacrifice 🔥 you got a 33 1/3 chance of WINNING🏆 … ‼️BUT I‼️, got a 66 and 2/3 chance of 🏅 WINNING 🏆 , because 🇺🇸Kurt Angle 💭KNOWS🧠 he can't beat me and he's not even gonna TRY 😏 So 🇼🇸 SAMOA JOE 🇼🇸 you take your 33 1/3 chance ⚖️ minus➖ my 25% chance 🧮 and you got an 8 1/3 chance of 🏆 WINNING 🏅 at Sacrifice 🔥 BUT THEN ‼️ you take my 75% chance of 🏆 WINNING🏅 if we was to go 🧍‍♂️ ON 🧍‍♂️, and then add 66 2/3 per cents 🧮 I got 141 2/3 chance of 🏆 WINNING🏅 at Sacrifice 🔥 SEE JOE 👀🇼🇸 the NUMBERS 🔢 don't lie, and they spell 💥DISASTER🌪 for you at Sacrifice‼️
589 notes · View notes
andjoshiforall · a day ago
Text
Tumblr media
🎀🎀🎀🎀
20 notes · View notes
arcadebroke · a day ago
Photo
Tumblr media
17 notes · View notes
ftrawr · a month ago
Text
Love? You mean that thing they made up for tag team wrestling?
330 notes · View notes
cmpunkmark · 4 months ago
Text
“Jericho Appreciation Society, I’m going to fuck you guys up” 🥵🥵🥵🥵
427 notes · View notes
itsjamielynnwtf · a month ago
Text
Tumblr media
H ( • Y • ) t e r s
214 notes · View notes
hitmanhartiswaseverwillbe · a month ago
Text
Tumblr media
Bred
235 notes · View notes