1. Pepa and Félix dancing, back to chest, in their wedding clothes. Pepa is smiling and looking away while he’s looking at her. knightlyhoods’ post reads “listen……. ‘my love’ is literally the strongest and greatest pet name in existence. there is literally nothin better than somone callin you that….. especially when things are soft and quiet and they look at you with utter adoration and whisper “what’s the matter, my love??” or “i hope everything is okay with you, my love” like oh my god?? let me marry you already”
2. Dolores and Mariano holding hands. sweatermuppet’s post says “there is already a lot of bad poetry out there & u must not be afraid of adding to it”
3. Abuela’s hands holding an oval locket with a picture of Pedro. land0fmilkandhoneyy's post says "'you're so pretty' ok so wear my picture in a heart shaped locket"
4. Mirabel resting her head on Abuela's shoulder as they hug. dimitrescs' post says "she's an irredeemable villain TO YOU. I understood her though."
5. Camilo and Antonio standing next to each other, both pointing in the same direction, antonio with a thumb, camilo with both index fingers. camilo is looking at antonio, confused, while antonio looks smug and confident. two text posts are placed by their heads like speech bubbles. aay-junipei posts reads "why rats gotta have little grabby hands? give man a cheerio and he eats it like a bagel" theaccursedrat replies "you complaining? you complaining about the little man and his bagel?"
6. A sad Julieta and Agustin looking at Abuela. thebowltender’s post reads “moms be like “your emotional causes ME emotional pain and that is what we will be focusing on today””
7. Félix in an open doorway, hand and index finger pointed up, face passionate. arabskaya-devushka’s post says “idk who decided talking about weather is small talk. it’s very important talkt to me i want to discuss the rain and the sun and the emperatures monocle emoji”
8. Julieta in the kitchen, hands clasped, looking somber. two posts from phantomrose96 combined into one read "babygirl i go through spoons faster than you can even imagine - everyone tagging this "i thought this was about spoon theory" that works too. here, you can have this post. it's yours now. if you need me i'll be emptying my ungodly overfilled cutlery bin from the dishwasher."
9. Agustín turned to the side, swollen from bee stings, smiling. sweatmuppet's post says "don't worry honey you stay in bed i'll cook breakfast *sounds of heavey machinery running for 45 minutes & i return covered in coal dust, holding two plates of perfectly cooked eggs, bacon & toast*"
10. Camilo crouched over, looking over at an off-screen Mirabel too see if she noticed him trying to spin his shovel and then drop it on the ground. moonlightduelist's post reads "i would make an excellent goon. i'd be like "on it boss" and then i'd fuck it up instantly."
Can we just take a moment to appreciate Félix's line "What a joyous day, but anyway" in We Don't Talk About Bruno?
He and Pepa are talking about how Bruno "made" it rain on their wedding day and that there was a literal HURRICANE as they were getting married, and Félix is just like, "yeah the weather sucked but you know what DIDN'T suck? GETTING TO MARRY PEPA. I LOVE MY WIFE SO MUCH. Anyways, your tío is weird and we don't talk about him"