Zoro’s google search history:
1) is there a disorder for getting lost
2) I’m not lost but how do I get to where I’m going
3) how far can rubber dicks stretch—
4) what does it mean when you can’t stop thinking about your captain and you would give anything in the world to make him happy as well as giving up your own dreams and killing anyone who dares to get in his way?
5) workouts to make my man tits bigger
6) does being obsessed with swords mean I’m gay
7) why do my friends say I need to go to Alcoholics Anonymous?
*put down other things you think Zoro would google* 😂😂😂😂
OP boys when their s/o was insecure about their boobs size
Warning: Slight mention of NSFW, Slightly Angst, Fluff in the End
Feat: Luffy, Kid, Sanji, and Crocodile
Monkey D. Luffy
-He will give you a confused look when sees you looking at yourself at the mirror
-Luffy will approach you and ask you what's wrong and when you eventually tells him that you're insecure about the size of your breast he will gave you a breathy Laugh
-Actually Luffy doesn't care about the size if your chest because he loves you for who you are. And if you're still insecure about it he will wrap his arms around you and pamper you face with kisses and show you how wonderful your body was
-like Luffy He was very confused when you tells him that
-Kid doesn't care about your Body. For him the Internal beauty is more important than the External beauty so he will just gave you an annoyed look as walks towards you
-He will grab your chin and tells you how much he loves you for who you are and Please y/n don't be so insecure about this piece of flesh because its nothing
-Confused like the first two
-Sanji loves and lives for you. He doesn't care about your body Image because he loves you for who you are
-He will also invites you for a romantic date and shower you with lots of affection that you deserved
-“What's the matter with you??” He will give you a very confused look before the telling you that you're being paranoid and ridiculous
-Crocodile will point out how much he loves your size so why so bothered about them
-Crocodile will eventually find a very memorable way to show you how grateful he was on you
Zoro: If you had to choose between Luffy and all the money I have in my pockets, which would you choose?
Nami: That depends, how much money are we talking about?
Zoro, counting his change: 63 cents
Nami: I'll take the money