occasionally i come barrelling back into the dragon age fandom with some random fanart, hello
Hamilton x Encanto 🦋🕯️🎭✨
I had a long hamilton concert in the bathroom earlier🤣🚿 I wanted to doodle some more scenes but I was tired and needed rest.😌
Dolores’s personality matches Eliza and Isabela’s Angelica’s, but Angelica and Dolores’s story arcs are similar.
The Madrigals + tweets (3/?)
Image descriptions under the cut
1. The Encanto title screen. hangedmanrusts' tweet says "reverse gatekeeping where i force everyone around me to get into a thing i like"
2. Luisa smiling, eyes closed, riding on a donkeycorn. fleuronomy’s tweet says “mentally i have fairy wings”
3. Camilo making eye-contact with Félix, gesturing at the remains of Casita. ihyjuju's tweet reads "my mental health: stock value going down emojis my humor: stock value going up emojis”
4. Pepa, eyes wide with hands over her mouth, surrounded by wind. matthaig1′s tweet reads “”you’re overthinking this.” i have anxiety. i have no other kind of thinking available”
5. Mirabel mid shout, trying to hide by leaning against the wall of a house, looking at two blurry children leaning out of the window. jayskutt’s tweet says “i hate when kids scream in public... you don’t have real problems. it should be me screaming, ME”
6. Isabela in her room, looking wistfully past the camera. Mirabel looks concerned in the background. 777jorgeivan's tweet says "ladies if you want flowers on feb 14th just die on feb 13th"
7. Isabela looking at Camilo, tired and unimpressed while he has her flowers coming out his mouth. smilingnodding's tweet reads "may i compare thee to a sunset its every fuckin day with you"
8. Julieta flipping an arepa with her hand, looking down at it. aithnefeay's tweet says "making oatmeal with oat milk is next level. i'm eating more oats per oat"
9. Dolores standing “a mile away” from the village, listening. themagnificent's tweet reads "if you're arguing loudly on your phone in public, please put it on speaker. i need to hear both sides of the story to know who's side i'm on"
10. Abuela and Mirabel from above. they’re looking down at a large crack on the floor between them. jpbrammer’s tweet says “we may not have learned much but the important thing is we fought about it”
“Welcome home, Tìo” - Part 1 Isabela
I just fell in love with Encanto, especially with Bruno, he’s my comfort character <3 And I want to create a specific fan art for him, with his nieces and nephews interaction. Here how I imagined his connection with his fist born niece Isabela, after 10 years of absence. And I’d like to think he called her Isy, instead of the most used Isa, just for changing. Part 2 with Dolores cooming soon...!
A slightly more modern take on the beautiful Madrigal girls🌺 I had to draw them since the characters of Encanto are all so charming!
Which Madrigal do you relate to the most? Mine's Isabela. Being the eldest, golden child of the family who presents in a very feminine way (plus, I'm so happy to find a Disney character who looks like me who has darker skin and long black hair♡)
(also, I gave Luisa a sparkly little unidonkey plushie which is so cute🦄)
Isabela and her concept designs! 😚
Tia Pepa teaching little Isabela to dance
Created before I saw Isabela's design as a kid😅
💜Princess of Nature💜
I based her design from the national flower of Colombia - Cattleya Orchid.
Next: Dolores Madrigal
🌼🌹🌺🌸"Princess of Nature"🌸🌺🌹🌼
The Flower of the empire.
Princess Isabela Madrigal is the first born granddaughter of the Empress.
She is expected to take after her grandmother's throne.
Flowers grow and blossom through her every step, and every word. Praised as a goddess and seen as the role model of all women in Encanto. But something deep inside her, just wanted to be wild and free. Funny how no one can see who she truly is when all eyes are on her.