Was nobody gonna tell me they had a storyboard of Dolores reenacting the velociraptor kitchen scene with Bruno and Mirabel?!
I mean look at this
~ HHHHHH Yes so. It’s easier to hide behind anger to not let true feelings flooding, especially when you have emotions and communication issues... And Pepa didn’t allow herself to think about Bruno much, the grief was too intense and a possible threat for the village weather-talking. Love you Pepa ( + Julieta being a comforting angel as often )
we interrupt our regularly scheduled tcw content to jonsims your bruno madrigal
edit: gonna be putting up a few prints of this piece on my etsy soon!
instagram ( instagram.com/fishermanarts )
twitter ( mobile.twitter.com/fishermanarts )
side twitter ( mobile.twitter.com/fishermantalks )
shop ( www.etsy.com/shop/FishermanArtsStudio )
ko-fi ( ko-fi.com/fishermanarts )
all hail short king Antonio Madrigal, who at only five years old, followed some rats into the walls of his house, offered some random hombre del saco looking man that claimed to be the uncle his hermano sang horror stories about his room to do some voodoo looking shit AND lent him his favorite plushie for the nerves, all to help his favorite prima save their Casita.
bc he believed every word Mirabel said like it was some message from god
I can’t get over the fact that Bruno heard the family diss him in song form and just went “yo this slaps actually”
Bruno + tweets (1/?)
Image descriptions under the cut
1. Bruno doing finger quotes, smiling and looking up. internetanja’s tweet reads “my whole vibes is that i am just kidding”
2. Bruno carrying a rat, smiling at it. strawberrybebbes’s tweet reads “yes i’m a dilf (disgusting insane little freak)
3. Jorge standing next to Mirabel, doing a thumbs up to a man on a ladder. jzux's tweet says (me, still acting really weird) sorry i acted so weird the other day
4. Bruno staring at Mirabel in front of him during their first meeting. another tweet from jzux reads "well well well, if it isn't the bridge i said i'd cross when i came to it
5. Close up of Bruno’s face, looking tired. coltondoe’s tweet says “”you look sad today” bro im sad everyday i just didn’t have the energy to hide it today
6. Bruno having a vision, pointing at something off-screen. acorny_belle's tweet reads "things may suck now. but at least it's not as bad as it will be soon"
7. Bruno is hiding among potted plants, behind a railing on Casita’s mezzanine. He is peeking over the railing and looking to the side. misterpostsman’s tweet reads “That one guy who’s meek as fuck but lowkey inheriting the earth”
8. Bruno standing in front of his sisters, hands spread, from the scene in the movie where he says “I’ll go fist. briantheruler’s tweet reads “how everyone doing. i’ll go first i’m doing bad”
9. Bruno in front of his door, holding a rat on his palm, gesturing to it with the other while looking at the viewer. IwriteOK’s tweet says “why yes i would like to adopt a tiny, semi-feral animal with a lifespan just a fraction of my own and then make its continued survival the lynchpin of my mental health”
10. Jorge with a bucket on his head, holding a knife spatula. a reddit post by 12jonboy12 reads "can i advertise my house as being "made with real cheese" if i mixed a tablespoon of parmesan into over the cement for the foundation? or does it have to be a certain percentage before i can say that"
~ LET IT RAIN ! I do believe that the young triplets used to support each other when they were struggling with their gifts… But Alma eventually lead them to repress their feelings and add more and more pressure on their shoulders with years passing.
of all Bruno’s prophecies we hear in “We Don’t Talk About Bruno”, Dolores objectively had the most heartbreaking one and yet she spoke with the most kindness about Bruno