Encanto Imagine: How do they act around their crush?
Bruno: VERY flustered. Red a tomato around you, especially if you’re directly interacting with him. If you ever do interact with him, he’s like a deer in the headlights. He can’t imagine someone like you would actually want to interact with him. You’re perfect in his eyes, and he stares at you in awe a lot. Daydreams about you a lot, but refuses to have visions about you because he doesn’t want to see something he doesn’t like. Gets pretty awkward around you and makes jokes that don’t quite make sense, but also has really down-to-earth moments as your bond grows. Is always looking out for you. Gets very protective because he never wants anything bad to happen to you, and he’s kinda scared it will.
Mirabel: Delightfully dorky around her crush. I feel like her love language is gift giving, so she’d probably give you a bunch of things then try to play it off all cool. But you can tell she’s so flustered on the inside. Probably rants to her Mom about you a lot, since she thinks you’re so amazing. If you reciprocate her feelings she gets pretty red in the face and is more flustered than usual. Also has a habit of daydreaming and looking at you. She confides and you and insists that you do the same.
Luisa: Is constantly trying to help you out. She’s always been busy with chores, so if she takes the time to help and hang out with you, she means business. She takes her relationship with you very seriously. Luisa tries not to rant about you that much, but sometimes she can't help herself and seeks out Isabela or Mirabel to get it off her chest. She talks very fast around you because she’s nervous and that’s how she shows it. Her chest and ears are always a little red around you. Also, she definitely shows off a bit by lifting the heaviest things when you're around, just to impress you. She’s a dork, please love her.
Isabela: You’re, like, the first person she’s known who can make her flustered. Constantly accidentally growing flowers when she’s nervous around you. You know that scene where she sprouts flowers in her hair after hearing Mariano wants 5 kids? That’s her whenever she’s around you. Isabela surprises you with the prettiest flowers whenever she can, and is constantly trying to show off and act her best around you. But her favorite moments are when she can let loose and be herself around you, and she finds that you still like her anyways. Once you told her she didn’t need to act perfect around you and she got so flustered, it made her feel so special. Will 100% fight anyone who says bad things about you, she is perpetually ready to throw hands. Calls you cute nicknames like ‘Princesa’ a lot.
Dolores: Quite shy around you, but when you do interact with her she’s pretty good at dropping hints. Well, not really hints, because that girl can’t keep a secret to save her life. It’s pretty clear when she’s crushing because Dolores has no filter. Her favorite thing to compliment is your voice, because she’s always listening for it. She can hear you from miles away so she likes to listen in and see how you’re doing. If you’re having a hard day she can be very stubborn about getting to help you, she really wants to comfort you. I think she’s a little more guarded than the younger ones, so she always listens for anything suspicious. Of course, when she doesn’t hear you doing anything wrong, she falls even harder. She constantly advocates for you.
Camilo: Aside from Dolores, he’s lowkey the coolest around his crush. Though sometimes when he’s around you, he randomly shapeshifts from the nerves. Tries to laugh it off though. Makes a ton of flirty jokes, but refuses to play pranks on you. You’re that special to him. Does kind of mess with you, just to see your reaction though. He surprisingly gets kinda shy sometimes, particularly on harder days, and that’s when his nerves act up. May even lowkey avoid you on bad days because he wants to be his best around you. Definitely shows off with his shapeshifting, like 100%. He smiles a lot when you're around, like the biggest dopey grin and heart eyes ever. He also lowkey gets kinda jealous but doesn’t show it much since he doesn’t want you to find him weird.
Okay okay but what about hcs abt madrigal grandkids reacting to saying you like them back, huh?? Thank you in advance
``reacting to you liking them back``
notes: aha angst????? what's that???????
-hides her excitement
-oh you like her back? no problem. it's- it's chill. she's definitely not dying on the inside or anything, yk?
-if you agreed to go out with her she'd be over the moon, the only thing on her mind afterward being how the date was going to go and how she was going to dress and plan for it.
-if you ever stopped looking directly at her she'd probably fist-pump the air, little blossoms of plants and flowers sprouting in the ground along with her.
-the rest of the day she'd just have a happy dazed look in her eyes, the smile never leaving her face.
-if mirabel or camilo ever starting teasing her for it she'd get flushed and tell them to shut up, her face reddening as she literally pushes them out of her room where she was daydreaming about you and her together.
-just a wholesome woman :) she gets excited, too, but it's much more mellow
-honestly more of a relieved feeling as well, since she wasn't really expecting you to actually like her back.
-when you told her you reciprocated her feelings there would be a lot of stuttering and nervous words from her.
-"o-oh! really? I-i didn't think you'd actually, um," her voice would trail off from there as she nervously rubbed the back of her neck.
-this is where'd you'd step in and ask her out, with her saying yes of course
-when the two of you parted ways for the day she'd go straight to her room and then just scream into a pillow, taking in a deep breath once she got it all out of her system
-would be much more open about her happiness
-first thing she'd say after you said you liked her too was, "YES LET'S GO!"
-when she realizes what she just said she'd awkwardly lower her arms and try to laugh it off as if you didn't just make her the happiest girl in the world.
-"i mean, uh, yeah," she said quickly. "nice, nice."
-like camilo, the kind of person to lean against a chair to act calm and collected but end up missing and just falling onto her side
-finds it hard to meet your eyes but once she gains the courage she'll ask you out <3
-will be thinking about you for the rest of the day and everyone notices it, especially julieta.
-she thinks it's endearing, adoring the way in which her daughter was acting
-the most calm response!!
-would also be relieved like luisa, but i don't think it'd be out of insecurity like her. more like just... anticipation.
-she's usually a quiet talker because of her gift but when you told her you liked her as well she'd probably talk the loudest she had ever in awhile!
-also the most forward about it! just confidently asks you if you want to go on a date with her, a hopeful shine in her eye
-could not bring herself to leave you alone after you say yes, hanging out with you for the rest of the day
-just wants to be in your presence, and if she can't then she'll just tune into your voice and listen to you for awhile
-like mirabel trying to be suave and cool but like... 10x worse
-please help this poor boy
-visibly relaxes when he hears you confess to liking him back, that stupidly charming smile only brightening
-thinks he's acting all smooth while asking you out on a date but in reality he's much more awkward than he thinks
-you still think it's cute, though, so of course you say yes
-would probably kiss the back of your hand once you part ways for the day, making sure to really take in your face before going back home
-if someone startles him for the rest of the night he'll accidentally transform into you since you were all he could think about anymore, earning a teasing from his entire family
-totally worth it, though
*Y/n walks into the room*
Dolores: *doesn’t look up from her work* “You look nice today Y/n.”
Y/n: “Oh thanks… Wait, you didn’t even look up.”
Dolores: “No, but Camilo’s heart rate speed up when you walked in the room so…”
Camilo: *choking on his juice with now a huge blush* “DOLORES!!”
Dolores, driving Y/n and Camilo: So how was your day?
Camilo: We almost got surprise adopted!
Y/n: We almost got kidnapped.
Dolores: Oh, okay.
Dolores: *slams on the breaks* WAIT WHAT?!
Camilo, bursting into the room: You two are having sex!
Dolores, not looking up from her book: Really? Y/N, why didn’t you tell me? I would have put my book down.
The Madrigal family’s love languages
Includes Mirabel, Luisa, Isabela, Bruno, Camilo and Dolores
Just to be safe: Mirabel and Camilo are canonically 15 in the movie, and I really did debate on whether or not I wanted to include them, so please, don’t make anything creepy of it. Thank you.
Words of affirmation, definitely. He’d call you so many names, that you forget which ones are used as a joke and which ones are for genuine affection. You could make an entire essay about the nicknames he had given you within a week.
He isn’t that private when it comes to relationships either, so he has no problem walking with you around Encanto while constantly gushing over the way you look or the way you walk. He’d be right beside you the entire time, telling you things such as ‘Your hair looks amazing today’ or ‘your hand is really soft’. Has the need to remind you how much he loves you every five minutes.
Quality time. She gets overstimulated quite easily thanks to hear enhanced hearing, so when she finds some alone time, all she really wants to do is just sit next you while she’s reading a book or simply staring out of the window. It takes out a lot of her energy, but she truly enjoys being around you, even when there is not much to do.
She does really enjoy walks around the Encanto where there aren’t any people. It is necessarily quiet, but it’s a lot calmer. She can really find her rest in the places between the mountains. Usually, it’ll be just the two of you at those occasions. She’ll try to keep you talking because she doesn’t want you to feel uncomfortable in the silence, but in all truth; you don’t really mind. You know silence is something she doesn’t get very much of, so you’ll let her enjoy of it every second that you can.
Gifts. I’m not talking about the big, ‘look what I bought for you’ gifts. Small things. Such as leaving little notes around your room, having already prepared your cup of coffee/tea in the morning, sewing together broken clothes that you do not want to get rid of etc. etc.
Since he spent a lot of time in isolation, he picked up some pretty diverse skills he somehow always managed to use; candle making, knitting, embroidery, calligraphy….he even knows how to build his own guitar from scratch. He loves surprising you with any new gift. Or sort of gift. Your favorite thing you had gotten from his was a self made blanket, that turned out way too gigantic thanks to Bruno’s enthusiastic knitting. So now you have to share the blanket with him. Such a shame….
Physical affection. It is obvious she really enjoys hugs, but any form of physical connection would make her happy. She has the constant need to simply hold your hand, run her fingers through your hair, shower your face in kisses or simply wrap her arms around you. She is very patient if you are not comfortable with the constant affection, but she always finds a way to merely connect your pinky with hers.
Words of affirmation. I couldn’t really decide on one love language, so I used two. Just like Camilo, she loves to remind you how much she loves you throughout the day. And though she often does this with hugs and cuddles, she simply needs to express herself verbally at times. Every day. Every hour. Every minute. She simply needs to. She might love you more than she loves herself.
Acts of service. While you have told her that she has nothing to prove to you, the lingering thought of ‘never being good enough’ and ‘I have to prove my worth’ is constantly on her mind. She can’t just switch it off. Certainly not for someone she holds closest to her heart. But she does slow down on it around you.
She does not push herself as hard as she usually does, and the acts of service usually consist out of clearing place on the couch or bringing you a snack so you won’t have to walk. And you do tell her to sit down once in a while, but she has trouble getting herself out of that mind set. It’s a process that takes some time, but eventually, she will let it go around you. And the patience is totally worth it when you see the look on her face when you are the one to bring her the snacks from the kitchen while she lays down on the couch.
Gifts. Isabela enjoys leaving special plants for you anywhere and everywhere. And while the whole town is in bloom thanks to her, you know exactly when something is meant for you and when not. For example; when she discovered a new plant to bloom, she’ll plant it in your room. You’ll be the first one to see the thing from the entire town. Or she will grow a wall filled with your favorite flowers, or plants that hold a special memory to you. She knows what she’s doing.
Quality time. Once again, torn between two love languages. Before her talk with Mirabel, she would just sit down next to you and rant about everything that was going on, simply needing a listening ear. After the whole events of Encanto though, she would love to run around the town with you, finding new places for her plants to grow. She refuses to let anything bloom without showing it to you first. It’s a whole trial you go through, but it’s a wonderful experience to share.
Some days, (Y/N) found it hard to get out of bed. She found that by staying in bed, nothing could get her. She found that if she rotted in the covers that she used to seek comfort; that no one could reach her.
“How is she?” Camilo asks Dolores who used her gift to hear anything from (Y/N)'s room, but as always, nothing special or new happened. All she could hear just (Y/N)'s steady breathes and her normal heartbeat.
“She's ... Okay, but clearly not one hundred percent okay to herself.” Dolores responds as she started to walk away leaving Camilo staring at (Y/N)'s door with confusion and concerned.
“We're still waiting for you to come out, mi prima.” he mutters and began to walk away.
Some days, while lying in bed, (Y/N) didn't want to exist. They found that when opening her eyes, she could see. Especially whenever she saw her Abuela. And that was terrifying to her. She wanted nothing more than to sink into nothingness and be gone with it.
“She's not coming out yet?” the older woman asks to her daughter while frowning.
“No, Mamá. We tried our best to talk to her but we've got nothing but silence from her room.” Pepa explained as a grey cloud started to forming. The didn't notice until Julieta came out of the kitchen.
“You shouldn't be harsh to her too, Mamá. (Y/N) is far different from any of us, yes she is quite like Dolores, but she always kept her feelings or her problems to herself. She is— fragile.”
Alma stare at her daughters and then moved her gaze to the flickering door that almost dying and fade away. “Tell me if she's feeling better.”
With that, the older woman left her daughters. Pepa put her hand on her twin's shoulder, “I'm sure she will come out.” Julieta can only sighs in defeat. “I keep trying to be a better mother, even when everything I do seems to ... backfire.”
Some days, much like this one, Y/N felt slipping away from herself. Going into an unhealthy isolation. She didn't eat, didn't sleep, didn't respond to any of her family. She could hear the distant noise of her family calling her name multiple times but did nothing about it, her bones seeming to be glued to the mattress.
“Hermana? Are you awake? I've brought you ... Your favorite dish! Come on, open the door if you want to get it right away!”
As always, Mirabel keep trying her best to pull (Y/N) out of her room and so is Isabella who always trying to find a way to open her door. Unfortunately, she noticed that (Y/N) have froze the door knob and the window.
Nothing can melt (Y/N)'s ice except the warm of a fire. But Isabela knew that if she's going to use a fire, she'd be burned the casita down. That doesn't mean she's going to stop.
As for Luisa, all she can do is sit beside (Y/N)'s door and tell her how is her day without her sister's companion. She always told her how she missed her so much, she would always slipped a letter or two to your room and hope that (Y/N) would read it.
Until one day, (Y/N)'s roon began to froze anything, she swear she could die in frozen. She didn't even acknowledge the sound of her room door opening, or perhaps she did, just chose not to do anything about it. She didn't even know that she had to melt some of the ice.
“Mi corazón?”Julieta's voice came out soft and motherly like, staring down at Y/N's lifeless body.
She did not speak, Don't know why. But that was okay, words were not needed to express how she felt. Julieta sat down on the bed, resting (Y/N)'s head on her lap while playing with their (H/C) locks. (Y/N) let a single tear drop from her eyes, wanting nothing more than to let her mother embraced her tightly.
She's afraid, but she's also numb.
Soon Julieta decided to sing a lullaby, lulling her baby to sleep even though sometimes (Y/N)'s already asleep. “i love you, dear. Don't you ever forget that.” (Y/N) did not respond, and somehow, somewhere, that was enough. Her frozen heart slowly started to melt and finally can feel the warmth of her Mother's presence.
“please don't kept all your feelings to yourself, if you ever having a breakdown like this again, i am sure that i have failed you to be your mother.” Julieta brush (Y/N)'s hair slowly and carefully.
All (Y/N) can do is nod her head and hold her mother's warm hand shakingly. “Thank ...-you, Mamá...”
Y/N, shaking Camilo: tell me! how can i calm down?!
Dolores: it's just Tía Julieta!
Y/N, turning to Dolores: that's just it! it's Julieta!
Pepa, storming: calmate! *strikes y/n with lightning*
Julieta, descending the staircase: mi amor? why is your hair as straight as a ruler?
Camilo, lying in the middle of the floor and staring at the sky: I don't want to live anymore. What even is the meaning of life?
Dolores, used to her brothers existential crises:
Antonio, petting his toucan:
Luisa and Y/N, also lying in the middle of the floor and staring at the sky: Same
They realize being in love with you (Headcanon)
Pairing: Dolores, Isabela, Luisa, Julieta and Pepa
Warnings: None, apart from reference to injuries
Word count: +1300
- She always listened to you, small noises and few words, you were the quietest person in the village, even quieter than Bruno living in the walls, and the only one she wants and expects to hear, who helps her sleep better or keeps her company in the dead of night while you read in a few whispers before bed;
- But you are a faceless voice, she cannot identify where you are coming from and who you are, you are not someone who has ever asked Madrigals for help or interacts with many people, she could never identify you or track you in the small crowd of residents, which intrigued and interested her the most;
- Then Camilo's 15th birthday party arrived and just like everyone else in the village you were invited, Dolores was curious because she had never seen you before and when you spoke for the first time, loud and clear, she choked and made a cute little noise that got your attention;
- She finally found the mysterious girl with the voice that soothes her days and nights. Then she realized that the strange feeling in the pit of her stomach and the anxiety to hear your voice was more than just curiosity.
- You've known each other since you were kids, but you never were exactly close, she always got angry and you ended up out of the games for not playing the way she wanted, rebellious as you are you took revenge on her, starting a war;
- Your cousin, the sweet and perfect Mariano, is the one who forced you two back together, you are his only family besides his mother and the boy wants you and the future wife to get along as a family should be;
- You try to be cordial most of the time but it's hard to maintain your posture when Isabela is testing all your limits and pushing buttons constantly, despite everything you not even managed to see her mistreating the lovely Mirabel, not containing yourself another argument started, one that even Abuela didn't want to get involved in;
- In the end you are too hoarse and angry to realize that Isabela's sash crumbled for a few seconds, seconds enough for her to realize that part of what had happened was pure jealousy of you and that she never felt that way about anyone, least of all Mariano, then she discovered she was in love with her fiancé's cousin and part of her perfect world crumbled into realization.
- You used to work in the bakery assisting the big parties of the Madrigal family and in a short time you became Julieta's personal helper, she simply adores you and treats you like one of the family, so you get to know and get closer to the big and famous family of Encanto;
- Especially Luisa, she is rarely at home because she spends the day helping everyone in the village, but the occasional stops for lunch or snacks become progressively longer as you get closer, you usually chat excitedly about something that happened in your respective routines or news that Dolores told about, doesn't seem like it but she loves gossip;
- In a short time you become best friends, in fact she considers you her only friend and shares everything, besides always wanting to help you and feels a little strange when you deny help or you are the one helping her, she is not used to being taken care of by someone (besides her mother's arepas and affection), she feels very strange being on the other side of the table and for not helping you, because you are the only person she really wants to help and longs for;
- And it was at another of the big family parties that she finally noticed, you climbed up the counter to get extra glasses from the kitchen cabinet when the casita decided to give a little help and pushed you into Luisa's arms who was helping, she quickly holds you in her lap like a bride. Her eyes met yours and the girl felt her own heart miss a beat as she struggles not to kiss you right there. Then she realized that she is in love with you.
- She first saw you in line for healing, immediately catching the eye of Alma's firstborn as you strolled among the sick showing off your funny twisted arm and bragging about the feat after falling out of a tree. She healed you quickly and had the impression that she would see more of you soon;
- And that's what happened, the following week you were in the sick bay line again, this time with a big cut on your forehead telling everyone how you fell trying to learn to ride a horse, Julieta listened to the story attentively and couldn't stop laughing at how excited you are even though your head is bleeding;
- Your visits became more and more frequent and there is always a different injury, accompanied by a funny story. Then suddenly you disappeared for a few days leaving her worried, even though this means that you have stopped hurting yourself and are fine, she felt selfish but wanted to see you again;
- A week later you reappeared, this time with no bruises or bleeding, just a little pale. Bringing with you a basket of fresh fruit, honey bread and a bottle of wine, a gift for the woman who saved your life so many times. You shamefully explained that you contracted an annoying cold and didn't want to pass it on to anyone, she could only think of how kind and empathetic you are, and silly too considering she could heal you right away and everyone else too despite your defense of not wanting to overwhelm her. Warming her heart in a different way and Julieta instinctively hugged you, in the comfort of your arms realized how much she wants to see you and be able to heal every bruise with kisses and caresses.
- Best childhood friends! Since was a child she helped in the plantations of the local farmers, including your family, and that's how you met and became one and the same. The funny part of the story is that she asked for help to cry and make rain, you just kicked her in the knee and then apologized a thousand times;
- As the years went by you became closer and closer and she felt more and more comfortable around you, to the point of showing the deepest emotions that she hides from the world, with you she can create the most beautiful rainbows and the most terrible storms knowing that you don't care. So when you entered adolescence became inseparable, attached at the hip, accompanying each other in daily chores, having dinner together with the Madrigal family and having sleepover parties almost every week, sometimes together with her siblings who adore you;
- Pepa has always been the most precocious of the group, she lost her milk teeth before everyone else, she has always been the tallest, she was the one who gave the first kiss and had the first boyfriend, when you didn't keep up with her the redhead felt strange but at the same time relieved, she is a jealous friend and drives away anyone who comes near you with just a look or a sky changing color;
- Days before your 18th birthday there is a sleepover in her room and you shyly ask Pepa to teach you how to kiss, she was reluctant and tense to imagine why you would want to learn such a thing, but you do it anyway and don't regret. During the kiss she realizes that it was your first and feels deeply proud, in the middle of the night, while you sleep peacefully next to her, she looks at the ceiling, reflecting and trying to understand the weird feeling in the pit of her stomach that says there is something different... she realizes that she has been deeply in love with you since forever.
Buy the author a coffee / Masterlist / AO3
Has anyone ever considered that maybe Dolores was the nicest and most understanding towards Bruno during the "We don't talk about Bruno" song because she knew he was living in the walls? Like the girl has super hearing, she totally knew Bruno was still around so she didn't want to slander him
Also just imagine if she did talk rudely about him and that night she hears through the walls
"I heard you were talking shit about me"
Encanto grandkids when they are jealous
Part 2 to this
She can be a pretty jealous person but she swears up and down she isn’t
When she saw someone flirting with you
Very obviously too,
She got super mad
She stormed over to drag you off
“hello MI VIDA how are you doing? We should go on a date!”
She was lowkey staring at the person while saying that
But you and the person got the hint pretty easily
You two left pretty fast after that
The second she was gone Isabela was ranting about them
But she was quick to let you explain and assure her it wasn’t like that
To be honest I don’t think Dolores is very jealous
Being able to hear everything she can always know your loyal
But she still gets a bit upset
Like if she heard someone talking about how they liked you
She heard someone in town mention you and listened in happened to hear them say they liked you
She got kind of jealous
Afterwards she immediately brought it up with you (girl can’t keep a secret)
And you both talked for a bit and you assured her nothing would happen
“Still, don’t they know we’re dating?!?”
“Dolores don’t worry”
She’s more jealous than the normal person but it’s not too bad
Because of her problems with having to be strong for her family in the past she thinks you could do better ( :( )
So when she saw someone help you carry something heavy that you insisted Luisa didn’t
She got kind of jealous
After you got back she was a bit distant
She’s not very good at hiding things so you quickly could tell something was wrong
“Luisa, what’s wrong dear?”
“I-it’s nothing I’m just over exaggerating it in my mind and-“
She explained in a rush, trying to get it all out fast
You immediately assured her you loved her and you just didn’t want her to overwork herself on accident
And it ended happily
I dont know why but I just feels like he would get jealous easily
So when he saw you laughing and having a super fun time with someone else your age he couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous
So he slid up behind you and picked you up by your waist to, literally, snatch you away from them
You could tell by what he was doing he was probably jealous
I mean, he doesn’t usually pick you up and drag you away from people
But you have to interrupt him because he’s absolutely focused on making you laugh harder
“HUH- oh uh what’s up mi amor?”
Then you asked him and he shyly confessed he was
You teased him for a second but then made sure he knew you loved him the most
To be honest Mira wouldn’t be overly jealous or barely jealous
She’s pretty normal on that part
But she still can get jealous
Like when she saw you wearing a new accessory in your hair
Later you told her it was from a friend who had given you a bunch of other gifts too
And she got a bit jealous
She didn’t think about it too much though
But then she saw the friend giving you another gift, with them blushing like crazy while handing you it
And she decided to talk to you
“By the way, why was your friend blushing so much while giving you that gift?”
“Oh, they got a sunburn”
“Wait what did you think Mirabel”
After she explained you both laughed about it a bit
But then you made sure she knew the person was just a friend
Sorry if these are slightly out of character, this is kinda long so a bit rushed. Was tempted to add Antonio platonically ofc but I may have gotten lazy 💀
Requests are open!
Hii I love your writing!!
I wondered how Dolores would act if Camilo flirted with the reader just to annoy Dolores.
(Btw Dolores and reader are dating in this)
AHAHAHHAHA MY FIRSTTTTT REQUESTTTTTTTTTT on this blog 😭😭😭 ONG he would
You walked across the field, leading the donkeys back into their area. Though when reaching the fence, you saw Camilo sitting there, seemingly waiting on you. You cocked an eyebrow, wondering what the little prankster was up to. When spotting you, he jumped off the fence, and headed towards you.
"Oh, hello mi amore~"
You rolled your eyes, not stopping, which just encouarged him.
"How has your morning been beautiful."
"You're playing a dangerous game, Camilo."
"Oh, but my love, you look oh so beautiful today."
"Are you implying I only look beautiful today?"
He paused for a second, caught up in the question, though trying to decipher how to come up with another line.
"Camilo." A strict voice called him, though cause you to both look back at an angry Dolores. You waved to her, saying a quick hello, causing her to look at you and smile, waving back, before looking back at her brother angerily. "What do you think you're doing?"
"Nothing, obviously," he chuckled, as she stomped down the hill, causing Camilo's eyes to widen and him to quickly run off. She walked to you, helping you.
"I dislike when he talks to you. Almost as if he's trying to steal you from me."
You giggle, kissing her on the cheek, "He could never steal from you, princess. I love you."
"I love you too."
Y/N: It's pretty cold outside.. wanna hold hands? We should stay close.
Dolores, blushing: Okay.
Camilo, trailing behind them: It's fucking summer.