Taking Care of Sick Kamaboko Squad
Characters: Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Kanao, Genya
• This boy would absolutely deny he was sick in the first place
• You will have to chain him to the bed so he actually recovers
• He is always saying his fine and it’s not that bad trying to convince you his alright he doesn’t want you to worry or get tired out cuz of him
• But when you do get the chance to take care of him he will adore you more than he does already this boy is constantly thanking you for every little thing you do
• Changing the wet towel on his forehead
• He would thank you every time with a bashful smile
• You made a special lunch for him to hopefully make his recovery quicker
• Tanjiro is about ready to give you a hundred kisses when his healthy of course with your consent
• At first he’ll be all shy and cute that your caring for him but later on he begins to enjoy it and loves it even more that you chose to care for him
• Before with his family he would never get sick and would always take care of his parents especially his dad and his younger siblings
• Poor baby hasn’t really been taken care of like this before but as long as he has you by his side he wouldn’t mind getting sick again if you were the one taking care of him
• He is the exact opposite of Tanjiro
• He would tell you immediately that he’s sick and yell that only you can take care of him
• If you say no he will absolutely cry while saying that as his future wife/husband/spouse it’s your duty to take care of him
• He gets really emotional while sick any little thing can make him cry like if you leave for more than five minutes or if you don’t give him enough kisses even though his sick especially if you don’t tell him every hour you love him
• Constantly asking for your help and won’t do anything unless your with him you better get used to holding hands while sleeping
• He will complain about taking medicine especially if it taste bad but if you say he did a good job while giving him a head pat then he’ll be fine with taking the medicine
• If he sees you taking care of anyone else but him for whatever reason he will definitely throw a tantrum until your sitting by his bed and giving him head pats or feeding him while having a smug face and occasionally glaring at the other person
• He will demand you cuddle him if not he will cry don’t test him he won’t care if he’ll get you sick because he’ll be here to take care of you
• You do eventually get sick as well but hey! You and Zenitsu can cuddle even more he sees this as an absolute win
• This boy thinks he’s going to die since any sign of sickness in the wild would be certain death
• He would try and act as normal as possible and be his usual loud and rowdy self but slowly you could see his movements getting more and more sluggish
• You try to convince him that his sick and needs to rest and recover before it gets worse
• Inosuke being Inosuke thought you were calling him weak so he obviously tried to fight you, but as he was about to land a punch he immediately fell unconscious. You rushed over to him taking off his boar mask and touching his forehead but immediately jumped back since he was burning up
• You had to carry his heavy body to the Butterfly Mansion but luckily Inosuke didn’t start a fight as soon as he woke up
• While taking care of Inosuke he would always be silent if you did anything for him don’t worry his just getting those soft Boi feels
• Inosuke feels absolutely useless while being sick and with you making him feel all giddy inside he doesn’t know what to do, and he can’t release his frustration of not knowing emotions by fighting something cause you say he needs to rest so he’ll be really grumpy the entire time
• Out of everyone your the only one that can give him his medicine without any scratches, bite marks or bruises and sometimes Aoi, she makes the food
• He does appreciate what you do but his still learning how to act somewhat like a human as well as learning how to be a good mate, so just give him a bit of time soon you’ll get many acorns as well as affectionate ruff housing when he gets better
(This is set after she becomes human again)
• Nezuko didn't really get sick since she knew how to take care of herself and others
• But when she does get sick expect her to be extremely shy like her brother
• She would always have a blush on her face which would worry you with why she isn’t getting better which just makes Nezuko even more embarrassed
• Even though she was usually the one to take care of her younger siblings when they were sick she still isn’t used to being taken care of
• So she’ll probably try and convince you that she actually feels better when in fact she does not, this would lead to her getting even more sick with her even falling unconscious after trying to do some activities
• You might literally have to chain her to the bed so she actually gets better as well as telling her that it’s ok to be sick and taken care of and that might just make her cry since she’s always the one taking care of others
• This is the perfect time to pamper this sweet girl you are legally required to give Nezuko everything she wants and needs
• Herself and Tanjiro have been through a lot so to give her a chance to relax and not worry about anything as her lover takes care of her is everything Nezuko needs and wants
• Another girl you need to take care of with your life
• Since her growing up poor then being sold she didn’t really have any good experiences while being sick, she would usually have to just power through it since the people “taking care” of her didn’t want to waste money on medication for the kids
• But when the Kocho sisters adopted her as their younger sister things got better but as they say old habits die hard, so that is why you found Kanao who was training with a wooden sword using the weapon to support herself as she was having trouble standing while she was breathing heavily and sweating all over
• Immediately you knew she was sick as you were studying under Shinobu and knew right away she had a fever. You ran up to her as you tried to usher her to rest in the recovery ward Is that what it’s called??? but for some reason she was trying to convince you she was perfectly healthy, obviously knowing she was lying you figure this must be because of her childhood
• So after you try to convince her to rest for nearly 5 minutes you finally got her sleeping in one of the spare rooms, you told Shinobu about Kanao and surprisingly she let you nurse her to health so you went to get everything ready, it was your mission as a practicing nurse as well as Kanao’s S/O to make sure she is taken care of
• While Kanao is sick she’s more quiet then usual, sure you two could sit in comfortable silence but this was more like stressful silence and whenever you ask her what's wrong she says stuff like "I just have a headache that's all" or "I’m fine. Nothing to worry about”
• You have to sit down and tell her that you love her and that you want to take care of her so she feels better as well as saying that she’s safe and loved here and no one can/will hurt her again
• After that talk it’ll take a little while for her to get comfortable but after sometime she can finally relax and let you take care of her, and whenever she gets sick again she always tells you and ask you to take care of you since she’s more comfortable with you caring for her then anyone else
• Genya doesn’t really get sick that often but when he does it’s either just a simple cold that will be gone in a day or two, or he’s so sick that he’s been bed ridden for two weeks there is no in between
• We all know how he acts around girls but around his S/O he is 1000x worst, it takes him a solid 5 minutes for him to string a single sentence together and another 5 more minutes to talk without a single stutter
• Genya prefers quite and dark rooms and he doesn’t really like to be around other people when sick (cuz he doesn’t want to get them sick) but with you he doesn’t mind having you around
• Like with Nezuko he was the second oldest of a lot of siblings so he would always take care of them when they were sick, so he isn’t really used to being taken care of so it takes a bit for him to get used to this
• I think that if he was sick for a long time he would kind of feel loopy and not quite normal which makes him more affectionate and confident with giving you more compliments and not shying away from affection
• You will have to be on guard while giving him his food and medicine since he will always try and pull you into his bed and give you cuddles, as you fight to be released saying you’ll get sick if you two cuddle which just makes the boy pout and try with all his might to pull you more into his bed
• When he does get better and you tell him all the cute and sappy things he did while sick he will always apologise extremely embarrassed of what he did but will say he meant everything he said
(Pt. 1) How they take care of you once they found out you’ve been injured;
Content warning: swearing
Character(s): Giyuu, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Genya, Muichiro, Mistsuri, Obani, and Sanemi
X(F)reader. (I don’t necessarily point it out too much, but it is sometimes implied.)
He will push Shinobu to tell him more details about your condition.
He would silently wait by your side hoping for your recovery.
When you wake up he is extra gentle.
He’s more than happy to help you around, making things easier for you to do.
“Let me see her!” Giyuu yelled toward shinobu as he saw all the ladies of the butterfly mansion rush to your aid. Shinobu stood silently tending to your wounds, not caring to give a response to the worried boy. “She will be fine, give us our space, and we will let you back when we are done. Giyuu simply stood behind the working women watching as they delicately stitched up your wounds, doubt began to seep into his mind. He wondered how things would���ve been different if he was just there…
Once you are done getting patched up, you are still unconscious. Giyuu sat beside you holding your hand, occasionally brushing your hair out of your face from the breeze flowing inside. Giyuu would just take in your beauty as he waiting for you to wake up, unwilling to leave your side. When you open your eyes everything is very bright, you feel Giyuu’s hand in yours, so you squeeze it to let him know you’re awake. “Good morning sleepy head, how are you feeling.” He spoke in a calm tone looking down at you. You cleared your dry throat before responding in a raspy voice, “I feel like shit if I’m being honest.” You spoke closing your eyes feeling the weight was too heavy, you don’t open them again until you feel Giyuu slip his hand out of yours. “Where are you going.” You asked slightly opening your eyes missing the contact. “I’m getting you some water, I’ll be right back.” He spoke with a gentle smile before closing the door behind him. It was now night, you’ve been awake for a while and Giyuu has been with you every step of the way, “I know you feel bad for what happened, but it wasn’t your fault..” you spoke to the boy as you moved his hair out of his face. He slightly moves his head it avoid eye contact, “I know it’s not directly my fault, but I still feel like I should’ve been there, I’m supposed to be the one protecting you…” he spoke with his voice cracking at the end. “It was never your fault, and it never will be babe.” You spoke wiping his tears from his face bringing him closer to you.
Once the two of you arrived at the water mansion Giyuu didn’t hesitate to make sure you were comfortable; whether it was making the room more comfortable, making you food, giving you love, you name it he did it. Giyuu isn’t one to care for others and show his emotions, but for you, he’d do anything.
He only interrupts the process to understand what’s happening; once he realized you were okay he gave them space.
He is super caring and affectionate, so the whole time you are out he is like a nurse.
He prays for you to wake up.
He sure to walk you home and make sure you’re comfortable before he leaves you be.
You were unconscious in Tanjiro’s arms as he ran you to the butterfly mansion for immediate help. Tanjiro burst through the main doors of the mansion and ran straight to Kanae and Shinobu, “Please! Help! I don’t know what’s wrong! She walked up to me after he mission, then she just fell..” he spoke in a panicked voice. The women were quick to jump into action, shinobu took you out of his arms, while kanae reassured him that everything would be okay.
Once the women were finished tending to your hidden wounds tanjiro stayed by your side, silently praying for your safe recovery. He ran his thumb up and down your hand, trying his best to soothe you. Once you woke up the boy was quick to ask you if he could help you with anything, he was running around getting food and water for you to recovery as fast as possible. When night came he would always brush your hair out your face, kiss your forehead, and lay next to you before the both of you fell asleep.
Once you were able to leave, he walked you to the wind mansion. The two of you walked hand and hand talking about your wounds and about how he was worried about you, you were truly blessed to have someone who cared as much as he did. When you arrived at home the both of you briefly spoke to Sanemi before he helped you to your room, due to you injury’s you could barley sit down properly, so he wrapped his arms around your waist gently helping you onto your bed. Once you were settled you placed a soft kiss on his lips with a blush, “thank you for taking care of me love, please be safe on your mission, don’t end up like me.” You spoke with a small smile as he gave you a closed eye smile with a blush covering his cheeks.
He gets very aggressive due to his fear of your health.
He has to get escorted out.
He is protective over you when you are sleeping.
He walks you home; expressing how sorry he felt for not being there, which is very unlike the boy.
“Where is she!?!?” Inosuke yelled running into the butterfly mansion. Aoi is standing outside the door blocking him from begging in, “you can’t Inosuke! She needs all the help she can get!” She spoke with anger coursing through her blood. Inosuke put up a fight for about 5 minutes before he blew steam out of his boar mask, stepping outside to wait to know if you’re okay.
“You can come in now Inosuke” Shinobu spoke stepping outside. Inosuke stood up silently and walked to the room you were in, he sat beside you and didn’t say much. He refused to sleep and even eat just watching over you and making sure he is okay. “Inosuke..” you spoke quietly. The boy was quick to alert Shinobu, this time he kept his distance, scared to disrupt the process.
The whole time you’ve been hurt, Inosuke has been quite which is unlike him. “Are you okay Inosuke..?” You asked as the two of you walked you arm around his shoulder, while his arm wrapped around your waist to support you. “I’m fine.. I just feel bad for how I behaved… I just didn’t know what was wrong with you… I got news that you were hurt and I rushed here…” he spoke keeping his eyes at the ground. You suddenly stopped walking pulling him into your embrace, “it’s okay love.. you were worried… it’s a normal reaction. Thank you for caring Inosuke, I love you so much.” He wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him, “I love you so, so much.”
He is up everyone’s ass shamelessly.
He cried majority of the time you were unconscious.
He gave you love and affection to help nurse you back to health.
Zenitsu ran toward the butterfly mansion feeling his anxiety hit its max. “What’s wrong with her!” He practically yelled as he burst into your room. “Calm down! Everything is going to be okay!” When Zenitsu saw the date you were in he began to cry falling beside your side. “Please do your best! I can’t loose her!” He pleaded with the women who were working on the girl.
When you regain consciousness you hear small sniffling coming from beside you, you opened your eyes slightly to see bright yellow hair. “It’s okay my love..” The boy instantly perked up placing kisses all over your face. “Are you okay baby! I saw you hurt, and it hurt me..” he spoke placing his head on your hands.
When you are able to go back to your actual room, Zenitsu was summoned for a mission, he was very hesitant to leave due to you not being fully recovered yet. “Baby, you just have to go, I promise if anything happens I’ll send a note.” You spoke placing a soft kiss on his lips before turning him away from you pushing him softly, “now hurry back so I can have a kiss back.”
He gets aggressive.
He demands answers
He cried when he was alone with you while praying for your recovery.
He takes care of you at home.
Genya is typically shy when it comes to speaking to women, but he was quite rude in the heat of the moment when he found out his lover was hurt. “What is wrong with her! Why does she have all those bandages on her?!?!” He screamed at shinobu as he forced himself into the room you were being held in. “Calm down Genya! They need their space to work on her!” Aoi yelled back pushing him out with force. Kanao walked beside him and placed her hand on his shoulder as an attempt to comfort him.
“You can come in now.” Shinobu spoke as she opened the door to the room you were in. Genya hurried to your side examining every bruise, “what happened..? How am I supposed to help her now..?” He spoke in a low tone. Shinobu pulled out some medicine handing it to him, “she has to stay with us for tonight, but she just has to take some of her medicine and be examined carefully. A demon threw her into a building, she didn’t sustain any fatal injuries.” Shinobu spoke before walking out the room to give him his space. Genya looks down at you feeling tears begin to form in his eyes, “I know you’ll be okay..” he spoke before saying a silent prayer for you. When you began to become conscious you felt something wet falling on your hand, you opened your eyes to see your boyfriend sobbing. “What’s wrong babe, I’m right here..” you rasped out looking at him. He looked down at you before he dropped his head on your chest sobbing, “I’m so sorry I wasn’t there for you.. I promise I’ll be here for now on..” he sobbed out. You gently rubbed his hair, “it’s okay babe.. it was never your fault.” You spoke trying your best to soothe him.
“You have to take your medicine babe!” Genya spoke from beside you. You have been home for about a week and Genya has been helping you every step of the way. “But it’s sooo farr” you spoke looking at your medicine that was on the table. He sighed before getting up, he grabs the medicine, then gets you a water bottle. “Now take them, before something bad happens to you.”
He gets rude.
He would stay by your side regardless.
He would heavily blame himself.
He keeps his distance till he knows it’s okay.
Muichiro burst through the doors of the butterfly mansion, “help me! A demon attacked us!” He yelled down the hall. The women of the mansion tried to take you out of his arms, but he would shoot them dirty looks and hold you closer, “tell me where to take her.” He spoke lowly. Kanae silently nodded before walking down to an empty room, “put her on the bed then step aside, if you want her to survive we need to work.” She spoke softly.
The whole time the women were tending to you Muichiro stayed by your side muttering to himself. “You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself Muichiro.” Shinobu spoke from beside him. Muichiro looked up at her with tears streaming down his face, “Why shouldn’t I blame myself? I should’ve saved her, you don’t know anything!” He spoke sharply before looking back down at you. You opened your eyes and placed your hand on his cheek, “you shouldn’t be so rude, love. It wasn’t your fault, it was that damn demon.” You spoke out before coughing. Shinobu handed you water, then made her way out. “I’ll be back later, you have to stay here tonight.” She spoke.
It’s been hours since you’ve woke up, and Muichiro has yet to speak to you. He has kept his distance looking out the window this whole time. “Muichiro… my love… please come lay with me.” You spoke looking at him. He silently placed himself next to you, looking up at the ceiling. You placed your hand on his chest before placing a kiss on his cheek, “thank you for getting me help, without you, I’m not sure where I’d be.” You spoke cuddling your head into his neck. “I’m so sorry..” he spoke placing his head in your chest sobbing. “It’s okay, I forgive you.” You spoke. The rest of the night you held him whispering reassuring words to him.
She’s a sobbing mess.
I think she’d give them reasonable space, but she’d still be in their space.
She would pay close attention and ask questions.
She’d want to take control, because what happened to you was so out of her control.
“Everything is going to be okay Suri” You spoke to the sobbing pink haired girl who was following the medical team. You had just gotten done fighting an upper rank, and you had lost some of your eyesight from a cut going up and down on your eye. Once you were in the room she ran to your side watching as shinobu began working, “will she get her eyesight back!” She asked while crying and holding your hand. “She should, it doesn’t seem to be that bad.” Shinobu spoke as she inspected your eye.
After a couple hours of questions and reconstruction, shinobu fixed your eye, “it should heal on its own in a couple weeks, apply your medication regularly, and you should only be left with a scar.” She spoke before walking out with a smile. Mitsuri was still crying, not as much, but still crying nonetheless. “Baby, I will be okay, please stop crying… you’re way too beautiful.” You spoke trying to do anything to calm your girlfriend.
Mitsuri eventually calmed down, she was currently applying your medicine. “Please stay still dear, I don’t want to hurt you.” She spoke as she gently applied it. Once she was done she laid beside you, “does it still hurt?” She asked looking up at you from your chest. “It doesn’t hurt as bad as it did, especially now that my own personal nurse patched me up, how could I be in pain after that?” You joked with a small giggle. She blushed before placing a soft kiss on your lips, “you were lucky this time! You can’t be that reckless again!” She scolded you while cuddling into your chest. “I will be more careful suri, just for you..” you spoke as you gently ran your hand against her cheek.
Him and his snake would silently wait by your side the whole time.
They give the doctors their space.
He is silent until the two of you are alone.
He’s a great caretaker.
Obanai rushed to your room, knocking before he came in. “She isn’t looking too bad, she should recover in a couple days” Shinobu spoke from beside you, Obani nodded as his snake slithered to be on your shoulders.
“How are you feeling dear..?” Obani spoke silently from beside you when you woke up. “I’m a little tired.. what happened..?” You spoke petting kaburamaru once you noticed his presence. “You were attacked, but it was nothing serious..” he spoke from beside you rubbing circles in your hands. You nodded before pulling his arm to make him lay beside you. “You have to be careful, your side is bruised.” He spoke gently placing himself beside you. You chucked before placing your head on his chest, you placed small kisses on his chest, before you fell asleep.
When you woke up Obanai was speaking to shinobu about your condition and how he could help you, “You can take her home today, you just have to be extra careful.” She spoke before leaving the room. Obanai gathered all your things before carefully picking you up, you placed your head on his shoulder placing a kiss on his neck. “Yay! At least I got a free piggy back ride out of this!” He chuckled before he began his trip back with you.
He would be shockingly calm.
He would stay outside of you room, knowing that if he was in there he’d lose his cool.
He would ask questions.
When they were done he wouldn’t leave your side.
Senami was sitting outside of your room waiting on an update from the insect hashira, he wouldn’t dare go in there until he knows they have you fully patched up. The thought of demons even harming you makes his blood boil, “you can come in now.” Shinobu spoke peaking her head out from behind the door. Sanemi was quick to go to your side inspecting everything that’s wrong, “what happened to her?” He asked calmly. “A demon slashed her leg deeply, she had a lot of stitches, so I’d recommend keeping her off of her leg.” Shinobu spoke with a grin. Sanemi could only nod as he looked down at his unconscious lover, “I promise I will always protect you..” he spoke as he grabbed her hand.
It’s been a couple days now, and Sanemi has yet to leave your side as promised. He would help you around the room if you needed to do anything, he would apply your medication, he would even tell you stories about his past. The both of you were currently sitting down on the porch, Zenitsu and Inosuke were throwing a ball infront of you. You enjoyed watching the boys act like boys, it’s hard in a world filled with demons, they matured so young… well… some of them did. Inosuke threw the ball with a little more force toward Zenitsu, but it flew past Zenitsu and straight to your leg, Sanemi was able to push it a little bit, but the damage was already done. “Fuck!” You yelled grabbing your leg. Sanemi was quick to get Shinobu, you sat there with tears running down your cheeks. Shinobu rushed out to tend to you while the boys bowed there heads apologizing. Sanemi then came out with his sword in hand, “you two better run before I kill you right now!” He yelled running toward them. “Sanemi!” You yelled as the boys ran far away.
You laid with Sanemi, your leg on his stomach, he was gently rubbing your bandages. “I’m sorry I couldn’t stop it in time.. your beauty distracts me sometimes… I didn’t realize it till it was too late..” he spoke quietly looking away. You pushed his head toward yours placing a soft kiss on his lips, “it’s okay baby, it’s not your fault.” You spoke with a bright smile. “God you’re so perfect.” He spoke as small grin speed across his face.
Pt 2 will be posted shortly!! I couldn’t fit everything in, so I’m just going to make a part two!! I hope you enjoyed!!