Bog,,,,, talk timkon headcannons to me. Im so soft about them rn
found yet another thing i meant to post quickly in my drafs....f in the fuckin chat i hope you're still soft abt them (this is mostly going off of a "they live together" situation bc domesticity~)
- the rare occasion where they both go to bed at the same time is an absolute Ordeal. bc Kon will get all comfy, hold Tim just the way he wants, and then Tim will be like "shit i forgot to brush my teeth." He gets up, Kon is :/, he gets back and they're just settling down again when Tim clambers out "i forgot to blow out the candle in the other room". Kon is |:/. Tim gets back, they finally settle down all the way, the blankets are getting warm, when Tim groans and gets out "i forgot to take melatonin". Kon is now >:/, completely burritos himself in the blanket, and refuses to let Tim get into his sleep pocket (& inevitably lets him in when Tim makes a pathetic attempt to spoon the blanketed mass that is Kon)
- Kon is almost always has a light TTK grip on Tim's ankle. The pressure of the grip usually tips Tim off to how Kon is doing mentally at the moment
- Kon walks on the ceiling when he's on a phone call, and Tim has to repeatedly herd him down with a broom bc dammit Kon the windows are open and its noon, the neighbors think we're weird enough already
- Tim is okayish at cooking, but absolute shit at baking. He could follow a recipe to a T and still fail completely. That being said, when he knows Kon is going through it™ he does his best to make Kon's favorite baked treats. to Tim its a lot like going onto a battlefield - making something edible takes blood sweat and tears. Literally. It still never comes out right, but it always cheers Kon up immensely
- whenever Tim is at the manor and he's Done with his siblings, he'll just facetime Kon. He's not allowed to be disturbed when facetiming bc its for my mental health, guys, do you want be to be miserable. And when his siblings don't give a shit (often), Kon will be loud about things that will make everyone clear the floor
- Kon loves loves LOVES making food for Tim. Any kind. Baked goods, hot meals, all of it. Its like he sees Tim and part of his brain goes "hm, too skinny, must give sustenance" (he got it from the Kent side). He also just likes seeing Tim enjoy what he's eating instead of robotically scarfing down whats in front of him like he usually does. That and Kon hates that he practically lives off of health shakes. He can, has, and will thrown the shake boxes into the sun
- Kon is a dog person. Tim is a cat person. Their compromise? A very very large fish tank with a single betta in it. And some ghost shrimp. And a snail. They refer to the betta as their lovechild
- at the end of every month they go to Smallville for the weekend. Saturday is for helping Martha bake a lot of bread and treats, and Sunday is for running a Farmer's Market stall. The entire time Kon 'sneaks' samples, and Tim puts the right amount of cash in the box when Kon isnt looking. While running the stall they sometimes get comments along the lines of "you and your husband look so cute together". After the first few times they stopped correcting, and now they play along until the person moves on or one of them gets too flustered
Do you think Hunter understands the context of his palisman being named Flapjack? Does he know what pancakes are? I seriously doubt he had a stable food situation as a child, and outside of missions he didn’t leave the castle for the majority of his life. It’s entirely possible he’s straight up never even heard of pancakes.
That in mind consider Hunter coming downstairs to hear Eda and Luz chatting about how good these Flapjacks they just cooked are, and Hunter immediately choosing violence, followed by a very confusing conversation explaining the concept of food that tastes good for the sake of tasting good, Hunter not getting it, and Luz just shoving a bite of pancake into his mouth.