Can I request for a Camilo x reader angst (happy ending?) fic (or headcanons - whatever you feel comfortable writing) where everyone is happy, then a bunch of invaders (the same ones who killed Pedro) find Encanto
This is gonna be epic, I actually cried when I wrote this.
Hope you like it :)
Camilo Madrigal x fem!reader
He/Him for Camilo | She/Her for reader
Summary: All things have to come to an end, right?
Warning: Angst, prepare yourself to cry
Life with you was perfect...
"Camilo!" You chuckle, while you're trying to escape his holding. He on the other hand is holding you tightly and trying to spread butterfly kisses on your face.
"Mi amoooorrrr just let me kiss you!" He whines and purses his lips, you covering his face with your hands, making him frown.
I finally found someone, with who I can be myself with.
"Hey Y/N check me out!" you hear Camilo say, you turn around and see him shapshifting in you. Your cheek rise up with heat. "Camilo!"
The Madrigal smirks and is about to pull your dress up while he is still in your form. "I wonder how- ARGH!" He says, you immediately slap him in the face, making him to fall.
"WORTH THE SHOT"
Someone I could give me whole heart to, through the pain.
"Cariño.... don't cry" you say gentle and pull him over. He cries silently letting you hold him. You rub his back gentle, while your nuzzle in his curly hair.
He sobs gentle against your chest. "I'm not able to be myself, Mi Amor" he tells you, it's one of these nights, when he feels empty and the only thing he need now, is you.
"You can always be yourself around me" you whisper in his ear, making him cry more. You tight your hold around him, trying your best not to cry.
It was bliss...
You both stare each other lovingly in the eyes. Not wanting to break it, because you both love this tingling feeling inside of you.
"Te Amo" he whispers, having his hands on your waist. You feel the butterflies in you stomach clearly. You have your hands rested on his shoulder.
"I love you too" you whisper back, he smiles at you softly then he leans over and presses his soft lips on top of yours, and you both share a gentle kiss.
When it came crumbling in an instant.
Fire, fire everywhere. People screaming, children crying. It's like time has been rewind for Alma Madrigal. As if she is back 50 years ago, as if she was back to that day, when she had to leave her beloved home. People running away, trying to save their lives.
Children running around, trying to find their parents while crying. Dead bodies on the ground. Houses on fire, animals escaping trees which are in fire. It's a horrible and terrifying sight.
"EVERYONE SAVE YOURSELVES!" Felix yells, as he holds his youngest son, Antonio in his arms who is crying, because he is scared. Casita, their beloved house ... on fire. Everything lost.
"MAMÁ WE HAVE TO GO!" Bruno screams at his mother, also like everyone else terrified. Holding his mothers wirst and pulling her with him. "casita.." she whispers.
Invader's found the small village Encanto. The same ones, who killed that day Alma's beloved husband.
Camilo, who is with his family. Terrified to think of something, tries to escape with them. When he remembers: Y/N
His eyes widen. His mother Pepa, looking back at him. "CAMILO WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" You can hear the fear in her voice. She tries to pull her son with the rest of the family.
"I-I CAN'T I HAVE TO FIND Y/N!" He yelled, before he started running again to the village which is mostly on fire. "CAMILOOO!" His mother screams in tears while her oldest child, Camilo's sister, Dolores holds her back with tears.
"WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" Luisa screams, and the family like the rest of the people of the village try to escape in the forest. Till all of this is over.
Camilo runs the streets that are on fire, looking for his Girlfriend. His heart is beating as fast as it can, you can see the fear in his eyes. Especially when he sees dead bodies on the ground.
"Please be okay, you have to Y/N!" He tells himself, he runs to your house. Which is completely on fire and almost burned to ashes.
Tears escape his eyes. "MI AMOR?! MI AMOR, ANSWER ME!" He screams through the disaster. He is running around, already black because of the ashes. Coughing a lot because of the fire.
"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!" He screams from the deepest of his loungs, his throat already hurting. His heart breaking every second more and more.
Houses start to crumble and fall apart. That the streets get blocked, the only way to escape now is to run in the forest. With a broken heart, Camilo runs for his life. Tears escaping his eyes.
He runs deep in it, trying to find someone he knows.
"I NEED TO FIND HIM!"
"PEPA ITS WAY TO DANGEROUS!"
"HE IS MY SON! MY BABY!"
He hears his family, his mother. In the next moment, he runs into his mothers arms and cries. Pepa blinks in confusion first, not realizing who is in her arms. Then, she gasps and tightens her grip around him and cries with him. "Camilo!" She sobs.
Felix, with Antonio in his arms and Dolores hug both of them. The family crying. The others Julieta, Augustin, Luisa, Isabela, Maribel, Bruno and even Alma joining. All of them crying one more the other less.
This is the second time that this happens to the Madrigal family. And one... losing again their beloved.
"I-I couldn't find her mom" Camilo sobs into his mothers arms, Pepa sobs. She loved you as a second daughter, you were already a part of the family. She holds Camilo tighter. "I'm so sorry my love" she whispers
Alma, knows exactly how Camilo feels. Oh she knows how much his throat hurts because of the crying, the endless pain inside him which gets worse every second, the emptiness filling inside his heart... losing his beloved.
The Villagers come back to Encanto, seeing their home ruined. Almost everything in ashes, mostly nothing left. Just a tragedy.
"Dios Mío" Alma whispers, the village she built ruined, just like her home before. Bruno, hugs his mother. Looking heartbroken to his home.
Everyone, looking around. People trying to find family members. Crying, screaming...
Camilo looks up, his eyes widen. His heart racing when he heard this voice. He looks around in fear, not that he only just imagined it.
"CAMILO!!!!" Someone screams his name frustrated and scared.
He doesn't waste a second, running around. "Y/N, MI VIDA WHERE ARE YOU?!" He looks around, still not seeing you.
"CAMILO!" You sceam under tears, shaking in fear. "C-Camilo" you sob.
He turns around, heavy breathing when he finally sees you, looking terrified for him. You turn around and see him too. Your eyes widen. "CAMILO!" You scream and run over to him, your dress is slightly burned on some spots.
"Y/N!!!" He says, running to you over as you both finally approach each other in a tight embrace. You cry loud against his shoulder gripping on him tight.
"I finally found you" he says breathless, his voice shaking and kissing your head while holding you tighter to his body.
You grip tight on his ruana, letting your tears coming down your cheeks. Relived that he is alive, and so his family. You were so scared not seeing him again.
"I thought I never see you again" you whimper, Camilo takes your face gentle in his hands. Looking at you with puffy eyes from the crying. "I will always find you, no matter what. Even if it's in the next life. I find you" he assures you which makes you cry even more.
The next second he kisses your lips, holding tight on you. You also holding tight on him both of you scared the other will disappear any second.
For Camilo, was this the scariest experience he has ever been through. Losing his home again, is pain enough for him. But losing the one he loves the most, unthinkable for him.
Alma, who watches the two teenagers being reunited, cries silently. Glad for her grandson that he found his love again, but sad for her village and also that she and her beloved never had a happy ending.
You both pull away from each other a couple of seconds later, hugging and just staying like this. Glad and happy to be reunited again.
"I'll never let you out of my sight again" he whispers kissing your forehead gentle. Holding you protectively, to comfort you. You sniffle and have your eyes closed while enjoying being in his arms and relived that in the end... you didn't lose him.
Encanto Headcannons #14
* Camilo and Isabela will aggressively fight over what they think will happen next in Bruno’s telenovelas
* Antonio is very clingy when it comes to Bruno making his tio pick him up at any and every opportunity
* Luisa is actually very competitive but ignorantly so where her siblings and cousins will trick her into competitions where she ends up taking care of herself. “I BET I CAN FINISH THIS BOOK BEFORE YOU!” “YOUR ON!” or “I BET YOU CANT CHUG THAT WHOLE BOTTLE OF WATER!” “WATCH ME!”
* During the summer the whole family will take one day a week to hangout and swim in the river
* Antonio becomes best friends with that coffee kid, much to the families dismay. Pepa worries about there friendship due to the kids over hyper ness. Little does Pepa know he enjoys his hyper company reminding him of his mom and siblings
* Bruno is a really good baker. He can’t cook for shit but Julieta and Pepa’s wedding cakes were both baked by him
* Agustin will buy small things for his daughters when he spots something while shopping. Usually buying Mirabel sewing supplies, Isabela painting supplies, and Luisa cute earrings or a small stuffie
* Camilo has tried to trick Mariano into thinking he’s Dolores (he’s shape shifted as Dolores) Mariano realizes every time acting extra lovey dovey to make Camilo panic into changing back
* Camilo has threatened Mariano about treating his sister right, making sure he’s not just there for a rebound
* Julieta and Luisa are early risers. They sit and watch the sun rise a bit more in the sky while drinking coffee
* Luisa’s designated bedtime is at 10, but she’s always to busy to ever get to sleep at that time
* Isabela has more than once stayed up till the early hours of the morning when working on an art project
* Bruno sometimes purposefully waits downstairs at the dinner table, waiting for Camilo to come get his midnight snack. They’ve both been yelled at for waking everyone up due to Camilos highpitched scream
* Antonio try’s to sneak food into his room for his animals, Pepa or Felix catching him every time. He gets better at it with age
* Once Bruno returns Isabela and Dolores give him a long and much needed hair washing. Luisa braiding it up after the fact
* While Mirabel was making new clothes for Bruno the whole family was fighting on which color coded side he’d be on. Mirabel ignoring all of them sticking with green and maroon
* Luisa says that she’s a tea expert. She actually hates tea
* Camilo steals Isabela’s eyeliner
* When Dolores was little and she would become overwhelmed with all the noise she would have fits where she would hit her head. Her parents, aunts, uncles, and even Isabela would go and cover her ears until she stopped
* Some days Camilo will come over to a family member and just stand there till they notice and question him. He’ll open up his arms slightly. Each family member knows right away to just hug him till he lets go
* Luisa will sometimes just carry him around while she does chores during these moments. She’ll do the same when she babysits a sleeping Antonio
* Bruno wasn’t super thrilled when he first opened the door to his room. All the stairs looked tiring. At least he could make sand castles
* Anytime Bruno was bullied his sisters would be right there to defend and beat the shit out of whoever it was.
* Anyone who touched the Madrigal sisters though, Bruno never hesitated to kick them in the stomach
* Julieta always healed them up right after so Abuela would never know
* Bruno is always protective over his sisters and didn’t like most guys they dated or warded them off with his presence. Agustin was just clueless and Felix was way to friendly